Camel safari Jaisalmer
We offers desert safari during the night also so we can fit into your schedule efficiently and ensure that we will be able to provide you with the best activities in the camp with a range of extensive selection. Camel Safari is one of the most popular safari you will experience in Jaisalmer. Enjoy the sunset while going towards the camp where you have dinner waiting for you. Our one night safari is scheduled as
At approximately 10:00 am you will leave Jaisalmer by jeep.
You will visit four monuments on the way,
1. Ludharva - A big Jain Temple
2. Amarsagar - A 17th century Jain Temple a beautiful example of Jaisalmer architect
3. Kuldhara - An abandoned Village in the Thar Desert.
4. In Desert - You will have your lunch after you rest there for some time - After you will take the camels and ride into the desert safari until sunset & dinner will be prepared you will relax on the dunes next to a camp fire (weather permitting). You will sleep overnight in the desert either outside on the dunes or in Mud cottage or Swiss Tent. The next morning after breakfast you have the option of going on another camel ride. You will return by jeep to Jaisalmer around 10am.
• Jeep/ Car/ Camel Riding/ Diner (Veg)/ Folk Dance Program.
• Entry & Camera Ticket If Applicable, Mineral Water