Best jaisalmer safari rajasthan
The price for the Sunset Safari, Overnight Safari and Camel Safari includes.
• Bedding, blankets and sleeping bags (Overnight and Camel Safari only).
• Meals - all vegetarian and prepared freshly in the desert.
• Breakfast: Toast, jam, honey, boiled eggs, fruit, tea and coffee (Overnight Camel Safari only).
• Dinner: Two vegetable dishes, dhal, rice, chapatti, Indian sweet, fruit and chai.
• Mineral Water.
• Camel Ride - one person per camel.
• We Do not have A/ C in the tents.
• We do not have heater in tent.
• The food will be Vegetarian.
• The camel ride will be around 50 mints if you need long camel ride please ask us in advance.
• We will provide one camel to one person.
• The jeep can be shares by other guest.
• We do not have electricity in our camp so we use power generator which we fill at 11.30 pm after that we can provide you some oil lamps.
• Smoking are not allowed inside the mud cottage & Swiss tent.
• The music and dance programme organize from October till March.
• The check out time or time or time to return Jaisalmer is 10.30 AM , if you wish to stay onger or after 10.30 AM it will be chargeable accordingly.
• If you start late for your safari you have to skip to visit some monument on the way otherwise you can see the sunset in the time.
• Drinks can be provided at extra charge.
• A music program by local musicians can be provided at extra charge.
• All prices are minimum.
• All bookings must be by a deposit of one persons camel safari.
• The deposit is non-refundable if cancellation made within 07 day of departure.
• Half of the deposit will be refunded if cancellation is made before 14 days of departure.
• In the case of unavoidable natural events we will either refund half of the deposit or we will transfer the booking to the next available day.
• Management reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
TOUR LEADER / ESCORT / GUIDE FROM YOUR COMPANY WILL BE CHARGEABLE.
During your stay in Jaisalmer we will be able to assist you with any other service you might need.
We can help you programming the remaining part of your Jaisalmer trip, providing the following services:
• Transfer by taxi from and to the nearest airports of Jodhpur and Udaipur.
• Assistance on arrival to the train station of Jaisalmer and also on the way out if you leave by train.
• Bus, train and airplane tickets to every destination.
• Guides for city sightseeing.
• Hotel reservations.
• Jeep & Car Rental.
Please, use the contacts section of this website to send us any question or ask for any information.
We organize photographic work-shop & provide our services to amateur & professional photographers for Desert Photography, photography under the guidance & experience Photographers.